GUID team is looking for Full Stack developers to join the start-up working in the travel industry. Founders have launched the successful project in Australia (top-10 PayPal clients) and have more than six years of successful business history. The new project is oriented for the American and European market.
- Competitive salary, that depends on experience and skills;
- Stable and reliable job;
- Opportunity for training and professional growth within the company;
- Convenient office location in the center of the city;
- Ability to work in a creative and professional team with the latest tech stack;
- 3+ years of experience in PHP (LAMP stack)
- Proficiency with ReactJS, Laravel
- Experience in developing REST APIs
- Good knowledge of CSS frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap, Material UI)
- Troubleshoot and resolve web application performance issues
- Understanding of good software design and underlying principles
- Strong TDD/BDD skills
- Experience with Git
- English — Intermediate or above (written and spoken);
- Use common sense :)
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks: Symfony, Falcon.
- Experience with modern JS frameworks: Angular 2, Vue.js.
- React Native, Redux, NodeJS
- Develop, publish and support of public facing web applications.
- Create web application components that follow industry-standard design patterns,
development methodologies, and deployment models.
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving web technologies
Feel free to contact us with any questions you have:
Have a wonderful day!:)